YouthReach International believes positive adult relationships for orphans and at-risk youth through Mentoring Communities made up of local Ukrainian, Russian, and Belorussian 12-3-1 Mentors is key to their survival. Often the initial introductions between the children and 12-3-1 Mentors are through regular visits to orphanages, friends, and organized youth gatherings in their local city, but can also occur through special seasonal outreaches likes camps and retreats.
We believe the best “first responders” to the crisis of orphans in any community are people in that community. Therefore, we work hard to create arenas in which people of influence in a society can interact with first responders in their community for the purpose of mobilizing local resources to respond to the needs of local orphans.
- We develop Mentors as Servant Leaders throughout the year, preparing them to model Christ’s love and guide the children spiritually and socially, using our 12-3-1 Mentoring concept.
- We enable orphanage outreach by providing regular mentoring visits, orphanage sponsorship’s, summer camps, and the vision of creating Mentoring Communities in our host countries.
- We partner with organizations, businesses and individuals in Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus and the United States to gain access to children and provide resources for the mission.
- We prepare team leaders and teams to partner with 12-3-1 Mentors to introduce Jesus and demonstrate the Kingdom of God to the next generation through camps and special outreaches.
- We provide resources and programs for regular orphan outreach visits and youth gatherings in select regions of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.